The Baby Step of Dreams

The days after graduation leave us thousand feelings. Those who already known what they always want to be walk with confidence and excitement to realize those dreams. On the other hand, those who haven't known the answers might feel nonchalant to do anything. But hey, there's nothing wrong with it anyway. Our vision of what we really want to be, what we want to achieve or what our life goal is might be blurry. But, don't give up. Keep seeking for that. 

You know yourself better than anyone else. Seek the answers right in your heart. Maybe you have actually got the hint from your heart. But you think your life goal is absurd, too dreamy for other people and too big for yourselves. We all have the chance to write the story of our life once in a lifetime. Only once. Embrace that one and only opportunity to create the story that you always want. 

"What if the dreams are too big?" often we ask ourselves that kind of question.
The good thing of having big dream is that it will takes long time and huge effort to reach it, that you don't have to ask yourself "What is my dream?" again and again. 
Even though you haven't reached there, you seriously are getting there. 

I know that most probably you have read or heard this quote a lot of times (as much as you doubt your big dreams, perhaps :p ) 

"The journey of thousand miles begin with a single step". 

All we need is to start our engine and walk our first baby step. A baby step is still better than nothing at all. 

I have a big dream, an immense life goal and purpose if i might add. I once thought who i am to have that dream. But that dream has been longing in my heart a little bit too long, too late to forget about it. What about you? What are the things that triggers your excitement and you feel there's passion burning whenever you talk about it?

Starting my own agency that focuses on writing & marketing is the baby step of what I truly want in my life (i'll tell you later in another post). Even after the logo and booklet are ready or even three days before I launched it, I doubted my self again. But then, I chose to take that baby step with a big leap of faith. And I am now more excited than ever to make it works and realize all of those wild dreams in my heart. 

I encourage you guys to take that baby step. Work hard & pray hard :)

Labels: ,